Opening during COVID
We have been busy ensuring that our premises are Covid-19 Response Approved, and we have also made some changes to how we are going to operate after reading our member’s survey responses. Below is a summary of what is available now, however we aim to review this regularly and make changes where appropriate.
Please come GYM READY as there is no where to change
Please bring a water bottle as our drinking fountains are bottle fill only
- Monday to Thursday from 7am – 9pm
- Friday 7am – 8pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday CLOSED for now
Facilities and Activities
- The gym is open however capacity will be limited to 41 people at a time. At the moment you will not be able to book a place – entry is on first come basis. However, we may introduce this in the future, if necessary.
- Studio classes are operating with a reduced timetable initially and due to strictly limited numbers, you MUST BOOK CLASSES.
- Our spin studio has been reduced to 6 bikes including instructor
- Our main studio upstairs has been reduced to 6 people for High Intensity classes and 8 for all others
- Our Pit area has a limit of 4 users
- There will be no showers available and the ladies sauna is also closed
- Toilets and lockers are available.
- Changing rooms, showers and saunas are CLOSED
- NO towels are available
We are fully compliant with the new guidelines for gyms issued by Public Health England. All staff have been fully trained on regular cleaning and ventilation protocols, capacity management and social distancing. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays will be readily available. Floor markings and signage will help direct customers.
If you would like a copy of our risk assessments to demonstrate our safe systems of work please email HampsteadDeputyManager@JubileeHallTrust.org
Find out more about gym re-openings and Covid in the UK Active Covid 19 Q+A leaflet.
Please help us to keep everybody safe and do not attend the gym if you are unwell.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!